Welcome to Beach Villas at Ko Olina!
We’ve put our association online to provide you with more convenience and a wealth of website services and opportunities to share ideas and information; get news and announcements; access an online resource center for important association documents and forms; join discussion forums; utilize the member directory; and much more.
We’re excited about offering website association services and consider it a valuable amenity for the AOAO Beach Villas at Ko Olina community. For an overview of the service and a few ideas as to how it can help save you time and get you connected with your community, simply click Sign-In to access and explore AOAO Beach Villas at Ko Olina‘s website services today.
Exterior painting and building repairs of selected areas of the Beach Villas at Ko Olina are scheduled to begin on January 10, 2022 and continue daily through completion, from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Please be aware that paint crews will be mobilizing, setting up rigging and performing preparation work at the project until painting is commenced. Villas are impacted at different dates so please reach out directly either to your rental agent or owner from whom you are renting from for details. All rental agents and owners have been provided with schedules and/or resources regarding the project.
Due to the nature of the work, inclement weather may affect the schedule.
Painting operations will cause noise, vibration, dust, chemical fumes, and odors. Concrete repairs will generate loud hammering noise and some dust will also be associated with this work. Please take the following precautions while work is being performed on this project:
- Parking is EXTREMELY limited due to the extra workers and constructions supplies. Please do not rent multiple vehicles as parking may not be guaranteed for any additional vehicles.
- Close all windows and doors during painting operations. Due to the strong chemical fumes and odors, caution is advised for any occupants that have children, assistance or service animals, medical conditions or may be sensitive to these odors. For your health and safety, please avoid affected areas while work is being performed.
- Please remove all belongings from your lanais at least one (1) day prior to your stack being painted. You will receive a notice advising as to scheduling of work impacting your unit prior to the starting of your stack.
- Please keep in mind, lanai access from your unit may be limited while work is being performed on your stack due to safety reasons.
- Do not move barricades or park in areas designated for the Contractor’s vehicles and equipment. Do not park in stalls posted for closure from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- Please be aware of “wet paint” throughout the premises. When such signs are posted in the vicinity of your unit, please keep your windows, any louver windows, balcony doors & drapes closed during the working hours for your own privacy and safety.
Further notices will be posted as work progresses.
Residents are advised that AOAO Beach Villas at Ko Olina, its Board of Directors, Hawaiian Properties, Ltd., Struktura Engineers LLC, and Eko Painting, Inc., shall not be liable for damages and/or injuries attributable to any failure by Residents and/or their guests to follow these precautions.
Thank you for your cooperation as this will help us in completing this project in a timely manner.
Your support is greatly appreciated!