Thank you for your interest in the Beach Villas at Ko Olina. We are a resort residential condominium with vacation rentals that may be rented through the nine authorized Rental Agents and/or Villa Owners only.
For Villa availability and reservation inquiries, please click on “Villas for Rent” for a listing of rental villas that participated in our listing page or do a web search for “Beach Villas at Ko Olina” to locate other Rental Agents and/or Villa Owners for assistance.
Please note, if you plan to come to Oahu, please visit https://www.oneoahu.org/travel BEFORE you travel to get informed on quarantine requirements and possible exemptions and also what to expect DURING your stay on Oahu regarding current rules and limitations on gathering sizes, restaurant dine-in, and other activities.
Violations will be up to $5,000, up to one year in jail, or both. Health and safety is everyone’s main concern
at this challenging time in our lives.
In conjunction with health and safety concerns, we are currently observing the following:
- STATE MANDATE: FACE COVERING/MASK
Face coverings must be worn in all common areas of condo buildings including, but not limited to, elevators, parking structures, mailrooms, and reception areas.
- NO MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE:
No parties larger than 10 people.
- NO OUTSIDE VISITORS:
In order to comply with the Mayor’s new order, and with the current surge in COVID-19 cases occurring on Oahu, the current practice of residents at Beach Villas inviting unregistered friends and family to join them on-property must cease immediately. We will be enforcing a strict policy of no outside visitors at Beach Villas.
- REGISTERED PERSONS ONLY:
Only registered paying rental guests, Owners, and Owners registered guests are allowed in common areas such as pool & spa areas, BBQ areas, and Fitness Center, or in private Villas, in groups of 10 or less. Any registered paying rental guest or Owner or Owner’s guest must wear a non-medical face-covering in common areas at all times.
- VIOLATORS WILL BE REPORTED:
If there are residents violating ANY applicable Emergency Orders issued by the Governor or Mayor, our staff is authorized to first issue a written warning, and if the violation of the Emergency Order continues, the violator(s) will be reported to law enforcement and/or the State of Hawaii DOH, who generally respond very promptly to reported violations.
Services and Amenities Provided with Social Distancing:
- Makai Hale beach bar
- Ko Olina Activities
- Koi Feedings
- Pool Decks, Pools, Spas, and BBQ Grills
- FITNESS CENTER:
- Hours: 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Registered residents only, no guests, by reservation only. Reservations made at Front Desk in 50-minute intervals
- Reservations taken one day in advance at the Front Desk
- Register at Front Desk to get the key to the Fitness Center
- 50 minutes to work out, then 10 minutes for our cleaners to disinfectant
- Must bring your own workout towel
- Residents should sanitize equipment handles, free weight handles, areas touched after use
- Sauna and steam room use permitted
- Wash hands for 20 secs before leaving.
- Please remember to return Fitness Center Key to Front Desk
- Cleaners deep clean and disinfect upon closing
- OWNER’S LOUNGE:
- Registered residents only – no guests
- Social Distancing strictly observed.
- Use face coverings if maintaining a physical distance of six (6) feet from persons who are not members of the same household or living unit is not feasible.
- Non-reservation use: small tables for single-use or same family use only. Each table spaced 6 ft apart Couch area single-use or same family use only
- Reservation use: CLOSED until further notice.
- Guest Services and Security
- Maintenance, Common Area Cleaning, Landscaping
- Management Support and Oversight and Owner Services
We look forward to seeing you at the Beach Villas at Ko Olina in the near future. Mahalo!