Welcome to Beach Villas at Ko Olina, where luxury meets island comfort for an unforgettable family vacation. Our resort offers a range of accommodations including two- and three-bedroom villas, each featuring inviting suites that combine sophistication with sensible family appeal.
Our villa suites are designed to provide the ultimate comfort and convenience for your stay, with a range of amenities that include panoramic ocean views, spacious lanais, state-of-the-art kitchens designed by Master Chef Roy Yamaguchi, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, and granite countertops with views of the Pacific Ocean. In addition, our villas are furnished with designer furnishings and provide access to all of the resort’s amenities, including sandy lagoons, a fitness center, and lap pools.
Our villas are also air-conditioned and feature separate living and dining areas, plasma TVs with cable channels, DVD players, iPod docking stations, and complimentary Internet access. We offer two villa categories: Partial Ocean and Ocean View. Our luxury villas range from 1,171 to 1,650 square feet of living space, with private lanais ranging from 178 to 560 square feet.
At Beach Villas at Ko Olina, we pride ourselves on providing world-class levels of hospitality and service. Our staff is available around the clock to provide information and assistance to guests, ensuring that your stay with us is both enjoyable and memorable. Come and experience the ultimate in luxury island living at Beach Villas at Ko Olina.
We are a resort residential condominium with vacation rentals that may be rented through the twelve authorized Rental Agents and/or Villa Owners only. For Villa availability and reservation inquiries, please click on “Villas for Rent” for a listing of rental villas that participated in our listing page or do a web search for “Beach Villas at Ko Olina” to locate other Rental Agents and/or Villa Owners for assistance.
GUEST SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- Check-in reception
- Island Activities
- Complimentary WIFI & Internet access
- Overnight & daytime visitor parking Note: vehicles must fit entirely within the designated parking space, without protruding or extending into any adjacent space, driveway, or walkway. Oversized vehicles and extra-large vehicles that do not fit wholly within a parking space are not permitted to park at the Resort.
- 24 hour Security
- Key Card access only for parking garage, entrance doors, elevators, and villa entry
- Security cameras monitoring common areas
- Makai Hale Beach Bar
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Dry sauna and steam rooms
- Swimming pools: quiet/lap swimming, family-friendly lagoon, kiddie wading
- Spa tubs: lap, lagoon, kiddie
- Outdoor BBQ grills
- Smoke-free property except within designated area
Click to Edit